Este blog é dedicado a compartilhar conhecimentos nas áreas de Manutenção de Computadores, Humor, Tutoriais, Internet, Notícias, Técnologia e Informática de Modo Geral...

How to Download Almost Any Video On Your Android Smartphone

*** First of all, you have to forgive me about my poor grammar and spell errors because, I'm a self taught on your language and this is my very first article write entirely in English and, I don't like to use google or any other online translator. I like to commit this errors and love when someone sincerely point this to me. It helps me a lot. So, feel free to enjoy this article and to correct me ;)
 
Nowadays everyone has a smartphone where they access a lot of websites to watch and share videos.

Today I'll show you how to download those videos from almost ANY website you access with your android device.

Notice that is obvious that neither every website allow the users to download their videos so, if you do this, do it at your own risk

With this tips here, you will be able to download any video you want and then, share this with other apps on your device. Or, you could connect your device to your smart TV to watch these videos there, at your choice.

What we need to do this ?

We'll need only a few apps to download the videos:
  • UC Browser
    • Which is fast and very useful browser for smartphones.
  • ES Explorer
    • A file manager with a lot of handful, but sometimes annoying, features that are very useful.

Let's start this game

It's all very simple. Download and install these two apps and follow these next instructions. Open UC Browser and go to the website that have the video you want and play this video. When the video starts, just clic on the "expand" icon on the player:
The browser will show your video on full screen and then, you clik on these menu:
And choose the option "Another Player"
At this point, you'll see a windows asking what player did you want to use and then, among the options, you must choose "ES Explorer"

When you do this, the download will start and show you this window:
When the download is finished, this window will show you where the video was saved, and then you could choose to open the downloaded file or open the folder where the file is:

It works on 99% of websites and videos with UC Browser on my smartphone and I use this method for a very long time and until today, I still didn't find any site from where I couldn't download a video.
Now, this is very useful for people who like to download videos, save them for personal use or to share them with friends, as I use to do on my international multi-cultural whatsapp group, which you could know more about here if you want: WhatsApp group - WeAllNeedFUN. So, if you are one of these people, there is another question to solve. How to send big file (in terms MB) videos ?

Let's compress these videos

There is a lot of apps to compress videos on android, you could chooe among a big variety of them. I use the Video Compressor because it's simple and easy to use and, until now, it was complete useful to me.

So, download and install this app, then you open it and browse to the folder where your big video is and select it:

Now, insert the size in MB that you want for your video and next, click on "convert":

Now, just wait until the "magic" is done. This proccess could take very long time depending on the original size of your video, but when it's finished, you'll have the same video with less MB to share. Compressed videos will be saved on this folder:

 "/storage/emulated/0/VideoCompressor/"

Next image shows the original video that is 12,66 MB and the compressed one that have only 5,91 MB:


Bonus App

I case you are wondering "what the hell is this keyboard ???", let me introduce you to my favorite app on my smartphone and why I'll never use any other keyboard on my life.

This is MessagEasse, which in my humble opinion is THE most perfect keyboard in the world. Although it seems very ugly and weird, and to be a little hard to learn at start, I could guarantee you that this app has almost everything you could want in one keyboard and, once you learn how to properly use it, you will probably love it and will never use another one.

Take a look at some of his features:
  • Use macros to write repetitive texts that you use 
  • AutoCorrection
  • Voice recognition 
  • Fully Customizable 
  • Easy backup of keyboard settings and look 
  • A lot of language packs
So far, the only flaw I've encountered in it is that it still does not have a way to backup your macros, so if you need to reinstall the keyboard, you'll probably have to create all the macros again. But I've already contacted the app's developer and found firsthand that they are already working on implementing a macros backup tool and this will be available soon.

I will write a specific article about this app because, sincerely, I believe that this keyboard is the best one that exists in the market today. For now, watch the following video to get a sense of how it works:

That's it! Hope you lake this article and if you do, please leave a comment, share and spread this news. 

I'll be immensely grateful!

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

A T E N Ç Ã O ! ! ! Todos os comentários são bem vindos. Porém, comentários com palavrões ou citações que sejam consideradas ofensivas serão sumariamente deletados.

Tks.